Government Program Professionals
From Medicare and Medicaid to the healthcare programs for those serving our country, Hayes offers products and services that are designed to meet the ever increasing need for independent, evidence-based healthcare research to improve health care quality, value and outcomes:
- Unbiased information government agencies can use to determine the impact of healthcare technologies on patient safety, clinical outcomes, resources, and return on investment (ROI).
- Forecasting new health technologies that will significantly influence healthcare delivery, utilization and costs over the next 3 to 5 years.
- Focused evaluations of high-interest specialty areas such as genetic testing, behavioral and mental health interventions.
- Independent evidence-based medical policy evaluation and development.
- Custom consulting, research, education, and program evaluation services to meet the specific needs or requirements of the programs you direct.
As a certified Woman-Owned Small Business, Hayes works directly with a number of federal and state government agencies and their contractors. We actively seek collaborations with agencies, organizations and companies involved in initiatives related to evidence-based, patient-centered healthcare and the promotion of public health. Download our Capability Statement here.
GSA MOBIS SIN 874 Application Pending
GSA SIN 76 Application Pending