Health Plan Care Managers
Hayes offers an integrated suite of health technology assessment products, education, and customized services that supports health plans’ efforts to:
- Develop defensible, transparent coverage policies
- Make decisions about new technologies in the absence of an existing coverage policy
- Design and implement care management protocols and best practice guidelines
- Enhance clinical outcomes
Hayes information can help health plans to determine the impact of new, evolving, existing, and controversial healthcare technologies on patient outcomes, healthcare utilization, and cost.
Our products and services:
- Support your need for unbiased, evidence-based information.
- Complement your efforts to compare the outcomes associated with similar interventions to identify the most cost-effective approach based on a balance of cost and quality.
- Facilitate the development of consistent, cohesive, and defensible coverage policies, care management protocols, and best-practice guidelines that are based on the best available evidence.
- Support your strategic planning initiatives to identify and monitor emerging health technologies 1 to 3 years before they enter the marketplace.
- Enhance your efforts to educate your staff in making unbiased, evidence-based decisions about the use of new, controversial, or changing health technologies and interventions.