Hospital & Health System Leaders
What Solutions Can Hayes Offer Hospitals?
Healthcare reform and other pressures are changing the way hospitals do business. Hayes evidence-based information helps you achieve your clinical and financial objectives. Our products and services support hospitals’ efforts to:
- Enhance clinical outcomes
- Implement best practices
- Drive out waste and drive down costs
- Improve operational performance and deliver value
- Ensure alignment among stakeholders
- Engage physicians in the value analysis process
Hayes information is reliable and free of vendor influence so that you can make well-informed decisions about which technologies to acquire, standardize, and/or replace. Our suite of products:
- Supports your need for unbiased information when evaluating the impact of new, existing, and evolving technologies on safety, outcomes, resources, and return on investment (ROI).
- Complements your efforts to gain alignment among stakeholders across departments—C-suite, clinical, value analysis, supply chain, etc.
- Facilitates the integration of evidence into a framework for developing and optimizing internal processes that support technology decisions.
- Enables a standardized process for the introduction or consolidation of new supplies, devices, and technologies.
- Enhances value analysis processes.
- Augments your strategic planning efforts by forecasting new health technologies that will significantly influence healthcare delivery, utilization, and costs over the next 3 to 5 years.