The Hayes Education Services team provides timely and informative programs on a wide range of healthcare topics that can be customized to meet our client’s needs. Our curriculum, which is free of commercial support, is designed to facilitate unbiased, evidence-based healthcare decisions about new, controversial, or changing health technologies. Educational formats include on-site seminars, live webinars, on-demand-recorded presentations, monographs, and podcasts. Continuing education (CE) credits are available for many of the educational activities.
The below active sessions are accessible with login credentials to the Hayes Knowledge Center. If you are experiencing difficulties logging in, please email our Account Services department and they will be happy to assist you.
The goal of the Webinar is to inform nurses, physicians, and health insurance officials about the existing published research on the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) for selected ligament and tendon conditions. Specifically, the Webinar will focus on research examining PRP in common ailments involving ligaments and tendons of the shoulder, elbow, knee, ankle, and foot.
The goal of the monograph is to provide healthcare providers, including those with a specific interest in family medicine/primary care, pain management, neurology, and anesthesiology, with a comprehensive objective evidence-based assessment of the state of the science related to the use of injection-based therapies for cervicogenic headaches and occipital neuralgia.
Past Client Webinars and Monographs
- Genetic Counselors: Who We Are and What We Do (August 2017)
- Patient Specific Instruments for Total Knee Arthroplasty (December 2016)
- Safety and Effectiveness of Treatments for Glioblastoma (September 2016)
- Drug-Eluting Stents in Coronary Artery Disease (June 2016)
- Genomic Literacy: What you need to know about genetics and genomics (November 2014)
- Noninvasive Prenatal Testing (June 2014)
- Decoding the Mysteries of Medical Device Regulation (May 2014)
- The Importance of the Microbiome in Health and Disease (April 2014)
Contact us to learn more about our educational offerings.