The Hayes Education Services team provides timely and informative programs on a wide range of healthcare topics that can be customized to meet our client’s needs. Our curriculum, which is free of commercial support, is designed to facilitate unbiased, evidence-based healthcare decisions about new, controversial, or changing health technologies. Educational formats include on-site seminars, live webinars, on-demand-recorded presentations, monographs, and podcasts. Continuing education (CE) credits are available for many of the educational activities.
The below active sessions are accessible with login credentials to the Hayes Knowledge Center. If you are experiencing difficulties logging in, please email our Account Services department and they will be happy to assist you.
The goal of the webinar is to provide an overview of the profession of genetic counselors, including the definition, the different fields of work, and the expanding role in utilization management.
The goal of the webinar is to provide participants with an overview of vertebral augmentation procedures for treatment of osteoporotic vertebral compression fractures, with specific focus on historical controversy, indications, comparative efficacy and safety, and utilization and evolution of these procedures.
Past Client Webinars and Monographs
- Patient Specific Instruments for Total Knee Arthroplasty (December 2016)
- Safety and Effectiveness of Treatments for Glioblastoma (September 2016)
- Drug-Eluting Stents in Coronary Artery Disease (June 2016)
- Genomic Literacy: What you need to know about genetics and genomics (November 2014)
- Noninvasive Prenatal Testing (June 2014)
- Decoding the Mysteries of Medical Device Regulation (May 2014)
- The Importance of the Microbiome in Health and Disease (April 2014)
Contact us to learn more about our educational offerings.