Transforming Healthcare with Evidence
New report design! New reports being published will have a brand new look and feel,
but the same content you have come to expect from Hayes. Learn more! Payers click here. Providers click here.
We will be performing website maintenance on Saturday, September 23rd from 9:00am - 10:00am ET.
During this time, the Knowledge Center will not be available. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- FDA News Briefs for Monday, September 18, 2017
- FDA Panel Unanimously Endorses New Shingles Vaccine
- USPSTF Updates Recommendations for Cervical Cancer Screening
- MiniMed Infusion Sets Recalled Due to Insulin Over-Delivery Risk
- EpiPen Maker Failed to Properly Investigate Product Failures
Log in to access news items
- Adoptive Immunotherapy using Genetically Modified Lymphocytes for Lymphoproliferative Disorders or Hematological Malignancies
- Comparative Effectiveness Review of Single-Level Artificial Disc Replacement for Cervical Degenerative Disc Disease
- Propel and Propel Mini Bioabsorbable Steroid-Releasing Sinus Implants for Treatment of Chronic Rhinosinusitis in Adults
- Comparative Effectiveness Review of Robotically Assisted Hysterectomy
- Relizorb (Alcresta Therapeutics Inc.)