Hayes Evidence Solutions
Supporting Better Decisions for Better Healthcare Outcomes
Hayes, a symplr company, makes it easier for health plans to make evidence-based and defensible choices for coverage policy, utilization management, and appeals decisions by using our evidence resources and personalized support.
Offering a variety of evidence resources, Hayes addresses a broad range of technologies of interest to our customers, including but not limited to devices, pharmaceuticals, procedures, prescription digital therapeutics, patient safety programs, and prosthetics. Evidence resources include the following types of publications and services:
- Evidence Research Services: Personalized research support from a team of nurses with real-world experience in using evidence to make decisions in payer or provider settings, including Ad Hoc research and responses within 24 business hours.
- Health Technology Assessments: Addressing new, controversial, disruptive, and important technologies.
- Horizon Scanning: Examining emerging technologies with the potential for significant clinical, operational, or financial impact.
- Medical Code Research: An evidence resource on newly released codes, enabling customers to save time and make operational and policy changes before the “code effective” date.
- Precision Medicine: Focused on genetic, genomic, and molecular testing and therapies.
- Research Briefs: Brief reports customized for customers, typically provided in 1-2 weeks.
For more information about Hayes Evidence Solutions, visit our pages by clicking the link below, using the search icon at the top of the page to look for sample recent titles, or contact us.
We'd love to hear from you.